In the ever-evolving world of aesthetics, Mesotherapy stands out as a popular and sought-after treatment in both the United States and the United Kingdom. This innovative procedure offers a versatile solution for various skin concerns and targeted fat reduction.
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll explore the most searched keywords related to the operation in these regions, providing you with valuable insights into the procedure, its benefits, and its remarkable impact on skin rejuvenation and body contouring.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that involves a series of micro-injections, typically containing a blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid, into the middle layer of the skin (mesoderm). This treatment addresses a range of skin concerns and can be used for body contouring.
Mesotherapy for Skin Rejuvenation
Mesotherapy for skin rejuvenation is one of the most sought-after treatments worldwide. It provides an effective solution for:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles: The operation rejuvenates the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pigmentation Issues: It can help even out skin tone, reducing pigmentation problems such as melasma and sunspots.
- Dull Complexion: Mesotherapy revitalizes the skin, restoring its natural glow and radiance.
- Acne Scarring: It can improve the appearance of acne scars, making the skin smoother and more even.
Mesotherapy for Targeted Fat Reduction
Mesotherapy is also an effective method for targeted fat reduction, offering an alternative to surgical liposuction. The treatment can be used for:
- Double Chin Reduction: The operation can target the fat deposits under the chin, helping to redefine the jawline.
- Cellulite Reduction: It can improve the appearance of cellulite, making the skin smoother and more toned.
- Body Contouring: Mesotherapy can be used to sculpt and contour specific areas of the body.
How Mesotherapy Works?
During a the operation session, a specialized cocktail of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients is injected directly into the mesoderm, which is the middle layer of the skin. This process stimulates collagen production, hydrates the skin, and enhances circulation, resulting in a refreshed and rejuvenated appearance. For targeted fat reduction, the solution breaks down fat cells, making them easier for the body to eliminate.
How Do You Prepare?
Prior to your procedure, you will have the opportunity to have a consultation with the doctor, during which you will gain insights into what to anticipate. It’s important to note that you may be advised to refrain from using aspirin (such as Bufferin) and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for a week leading up to the procedure. This precaution is taken because these pain relievers can heighten the risk of bleeding and bruising during the operation.
What Happens During Your Process?
During each session, it’s possible that you will have numbing medication applied to your skin, although this may not always be the case. You will receive a series of injections using a specialized short needle, which may be connected to a mechanical device designed to administer multiple injections consecutively.
The injections can vary in depth, ranging from 1 to 4 millimeters into your skin, depending on the specific condition being treated. Your doctor might adjust the angle of the needle or utilize quick, precise wrist movements during the injection process. It’s worth noting that each injection delivers only a minute amount of the solution into your skin.
To achieve the desired effect, multiple mesotherapy sessions are typically required. You should anticipate returning to the doctor’s office between 3 to 15 times. Initially, these injections are administered every 7 to 10 days. If your skin begins to show improvement, the treatment intervals may be extended to once every two weeks or even once a month.
Benefits of Mesotherapy
- Non-Invasive: Mesotherapy is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure.
- Versatile: It can address various skin concerns and be used for body contouring.
- Minimal Downtime: Most patients can return to their regular activities immediately after the treatment.
- Long-Lasting Results: The operation provides long-lasting results, especially when combined with a proper skincare regimen.
The cost of Mesotherapy can vary depending on the specific treatment and the number of sessions required. In Turkey, the average cost typically ranges from $250 to $300 per session. The number of sessions needed may vary based on individual goals and skin condition.